BTES 6th Grade to Sponsor Winter Wonderland Dance
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 - 4:23pm
Sixth grade has announced its upcoming annual Winter Wonderland Dance on Friday, December 14th from 3:30 - 5:00 PM. All students VPK - 6 are invited. Please note these details. We are looking forward to a fun time!
- Admission is by pre-sale only. No forms will be taken through the main office.
- Students must bring completed permission slips and admission money to their classroom teacher no later than Wednesday, December 12th.
- Money for admission should be in a plastic ziplock or envelope LABELED with the student and teacher name. Staple the envelope to the permission slip. Send exact change.
- Money for concession should be in a plastic ziplock or envelope LABELED with the student name and teacher name. Concession money stays with the student to be brought to the dance. Do not send it with admission money. One dollar bills preferred.
- Attending students will be given a bracelet to show for entry at the end of the day on Friday.
- Attending VPK - 2 students are escorted to the cafeteria at the end of the school day.
- Attending 3-6 grade students will walk to the multi-purpose room.
- At the end of the dance, students in grades 3-6 who have a sibling in the cafeteria will walk to the cafeteria where all family members can be signed out together.
- Students in grades 3-6 with no younger siblings in the cafeteria will be picked up on the south side car rider line. Do not park in the line; it will begin moving as soon as we start dismissing students. Park in parking spaces.
- NOTE: Students may choose to wear semi-formal attire or the normal clothing they wear to school. The 14th is also Ugly Sweater Day, and that is fine for the dance too! Students may wear whatever they are going to wear to the dance to school that day. They should plan to wear appropriate school shoes and change shoes at the end of the day if needed. Please plan for the weather, and dress accordingly.